Igloo, an Aviva Investors fund, is a specialist sustainable property developer and investor.
Described by the United Nations as the 'world's first responsible real estate fund' we are highly experienced at delivering successful, design-led, environmentally responsible development projects. We operate across the country, focusing on the UK's major cities, and have current schemes in London
(at Bermondsey Square), Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Newcastle and Nottingham - all of which adhere to our robust Sustainable Investment policy, Footprint.
Igloo has also been recently selected by the Mayor of London and the GLA to deliver the UK's first 'floating village' at London's Royal Victoria Docks
Regarded as pioneering and creative by industry peers, Igloo's work has been rewarded with numerous high-profile awards including:
- Project Winner, The Malings, Newcastle (Housing Design Awards 2013)
- Highest Global Score, Porth Teigr, Cardiff (BREEAM 2012)
- Regional Housing Award, Bermondsey Island (RIBA 2012
- Built Environment, Porth Teigr (The Guardian Sustainable Business Awards 2012)
- Exceptional Support for the Sector, Igloo (National Community Land Trust Network 2012)
- Best New Public Space, Bermondsey Square (London Planning Awards 2011)